Some paintings seem SO real, you canâ€™t believe someone was talented enough to create them. Then, some paintings seem SO real you canâ€™t even tell they are paintings. Below are 21 of the most amazing works of art you wonâ€™t be able to tell are 100% handmade and NOT photographs. These artists are so talented, theyâ€™ll leave your jaw on the floor.
1. Omar Ortiz â€“ using oil on linen
2. Paul Cadden â€“ pencil and paper
3. Kamalky Laureano â€“ acrylic paint on canvas
4. Gregory Thielker â€“ oil on canvas
5. Lee Price â€“ oil on linen
6. Ben Weiner â€“ paintings of paint
7. Ron Mueck â€“ hyper realistic human sculptures
8. Kim Ji-hoon â€“ pencil
9. Ray Hare â€“ acrylic paint on canvas
10. Pedro Campos â€“ oil on canvas
11. Dirk Dzimirsky â€“ pencil on paper
12. Thomas Arvid â€“ GiclÃ©e on canvas
13. Samuel Silva â€“ ballpoint pen
14. Gottfried Helnwein â€“ oil and acrylic on canvas
15. Mike Bayne â€“ oil on wood panel
16. Robert Longo â€“ charcoal on mounted paper
17. Diego Fazio â€“ charcoal pencil
18. Bryan Drury â€“ oil on wood
19. Rafal Bujnowski â€“ black and white photo-realistic portrait (so realistic that a picture of it was accepted for his passport)
20. Robin Eley â€“ oil on Belgian linen
21. Kevin Okafor â€“ graphite pencils on paper
Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor and think about how little talent I have.
Share this incredible work with others by clicking the button below.